ZOPICLONE SLEEPING TABLETS - END INSOMNIA, NO MORE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS NOW!
ZOPICLONE (ZIMOVANE & IMOVANE) - HOW DOES IT WORK?
This is a proven, safe and effective sedative drug that works by tranquilizing the brain and nervous system to create a calming effect, which in turn helps to relax and allows you to fall asleep quickly. The medicine not just helps to sleep, but it also maintains sleep through the night. Take the correct dose of this drug 30 minutes before bedtime and enjoy a full night of long lasting rest and sleep through the night. Although this medication is tested and proven for safe results and is available without prescription, it is advisable to consult a qualified doctor to know about this medicine, its benefits, side effects, how much and when to use it to cure insomnia safely.
HOW TO USE ZOPICLONE SLEEPING PILLS & TABLETS FOR SAFER RESULTS?
To get the most from these sleeping pills, certain guidelines need to be followed which include:
- Read all tips and instructions for usage and storage given with the pack
- Take the medicine as and when prescribed by your health care provider
- Don’t double dose this medication if you forget taking your dose on time
- Don’t decrease or increase the dosage without consulting your doctor
- If you experience any side effects, it is advisable to seek medical advice
- Avoid this if you feel allergic to any ingredients available in zopiclone drug
- Store this drug in a cool and dry place away from kids, pets and animals
- Avoid it if you have history of alcoholism and drug abuse to stay healthy
- Consult your doctor if you have chronic liver, kidney, heart and lung diseases
- Not suitable for adults below 18 years, pregnant or breast-feeding mothers
CAN ZOPICLONE TABLETS AND PILLS CAUSE ADVERSE EFFECTS?
Although this medication is safer than other modern drugs available on the market today, zopiclone needs to be administered with care. Keep in mind, if you use it for longer than one month, it could be addictive or habit-forming. If you overdose or misuse this medicine, it may result in some unwanted side effects such as dizziness, headache, vision and hearing impairment, dry mouth, skin rash, irregular heartbeats, digestive complaints, increased or decreased sex drive to name a few. Therefore, never take this medicine without consult your doctor in order to stay healthy. Stop this medication gradually, as it may cause some severe withdrawal effects such as rebound insomnia, addiction or dependence on these pills to fall asleep. To know more, seek the medical advice.