About Xanax Sleeping Tablets
Xanax comes in the form of a tablet that can be administered orally, periodically throughout the day according to the recommended dosage. It is advisable to consult your doctor who will determine the correct dose after evaluating your medical history. In fact, dosage of this medication can vary from patient to patient and it is mainly determined by a patient’s current health status and age. You should follow your doctor’s advice during the course of your treatment to treat anxiety or panic disorders. Following recommended guidelines will result in fast, effective treatment and will reduce the risk of side effects. Avoid taking this medication with alcohol as the effects of alcohol are increased when taking Xanax. Also avoid grapefruit or grapefruit juice as this can increase the side effects associated with this drug.
Warnings and Precautions
- Tell your doctor if your are sensitive to alprazolam, chlordiazepoxide (Librium, Librax), clonazepam (Klonopin), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), estazolam (ProSom), flurazepam (Dalmane), halazepam (Paxipam), lorazepam (Ativan), oxazepam (Serax), prazepam (Centrax), quazepam (Doral), temazepam (Restoril), triazolam (Halcion), or any other benzodiazepines.
- Inform your doctor if you are undergoing treatment with itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral). This is because your doctor may suggest you to stop taking it.
- It is important to keep your doctor informed about any other medications or herbal products you are taking.
- If you have glaucoma, inform your doctor before taking this drug.
- If you are pregnant or are planning to get pregnant or if you are breast-feeding, then taking Xanax may not be beneficial for you and your fetus or infant.
Potential Side Effects of Xanax Pills
This medication may carry some mild side effects. You should seek medical advice if they persist. Common reported side effects with this drug include:
- Depressed mood
- Chest pain
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Drowsiness and dizziness
- Blurred visions and memory problems
- Upset stomach
- Increased sweating
If you follow all recommended guidelines before you buy Xanax, the side effects associated are generally well tolerated and do not cause any serious problems for users of this medication.